Tuesday 28 August 2012

First Book!

To celebrate the opening of the Wales Coast Path (I am a very proud Cymro!) I'm really excited to announce the publication of my very first book!!

Top 10 Walks: Cardigan Bay North will be published soon by Northern Eye Books. It's a pocket-sized guide to the best pick of circular walks on Cardigan Bay that utilise the best parts of the new Wales Coast Path.




From famous harbours to tiny hamlets and hidden churches to popular attractions, there's loads to see and do on all of these lovely walks. I had great fun researching them and I found out loads of things I didn't know before, so it was a fascinating experience. I absolutely loved rediscovering the stunning views of the Cardigan Bay coastline - they are unbeatable (even if I am a little biased!).

Look out for this lovely little guide at a bookshop near you soon! I'll update with the publication date as soon as I know, but it won't be tooooooooooooo long!!




No comments:

Post a Comment